What We Learned About Common Core from Studying the Twitter Buzz
Darren Burris and Steven Weber with Jonathan Supovitz
Who is talking about Common Core? Who is supporting Common Core, who is not? Who is co-opting Common Core as a tool to engage their audiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
October 29, 2015 Common Core
Jonathan Supovitz is a professor of leadership and policy at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education and co-director of the Consortium for Policy Research in Education (CPRE). He is the lead author of the website www.hashtagcommoncore.com which uses dynamic social network clouds, interactive ego networks, podcasts and infographics to analyze the ways in which social media is influencing the politics of education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media