What We Learned About Common Core from Studying the Twitter Buzz
Darren Burris and Steven Weber with Jonathan Supovitz
Who is talking about Common Core? Who is supporting Common Core, who is not? Who is co-opting Common Core as a tool to engage their audiences.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
October 29, 2015 Common Core
Jonathan Supovitz is a professor of leadership and policy at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education and co-director of the Consortium for Policy Research in Education (CPRE). He is the lead author of the website www.hashtagcommoncore.com which uses dynamic social network clouds, interactive ego networks, podcasts and infographics to analyze the ways in which social media is influencing the politics of education.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media