What Will Be the Practical Impact of ESSA in the Classroom?
Larry Ferlazzo with Barnett Berry andMorgan Polikoff
Though ESSA has replaced NCLB, concernsremain about the devil in the details. In this segment, we take a closer look.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
September 27, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Barnett Berry is founder, CEO, and partner at the Center for Teaching Quality in Carrboro, NC. He is the lead author of Teacherpreneurs: Innovative Teachers Who Lead But Don’t Leave and TEACHING 2030: What We Must Do For Our Students and Our Public Schools… Now and in the Future. Morgan Polikoff is an associate professor of education at the USC Rossier School of Education. He studies the design, implementation, and effects of standards, assessment, and accountability policies.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media