What Will Be the Practical Impact of ESSA in the Classroom?
Larry Ferlazzo with Barnett Berry andMorgan Polikoff
Though ESSA has replaced NCLB, concernsremain about the devil in the details. In this segment, we take a closer look.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
September 27, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Barnett Berry is founder, CEO, and partner at the Center for Teaching Quality in Carrboro, NC. He is the lead author of Teacherpreneurs: Innovative Teachers Who Lead But Don’t Leave and TEACHING 2030: What We Must Do For Our Students and Our Public Schools… Now and in the Future. Morgan Polikoff is an associate professor of education at the USC Rossier School of Education. He studies the design, implementation, and effects of standards, assessment, and accountability policies.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media