What Works and Why: Spotlight on a Successful 1 to 1 Program
Vicki Davis withWilliam Simpson
Our guest has been a team leader on the implementation of a 1 to 1 program that has experienced exceptional success. Learn what worked and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
October 24, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
William Simpson is a 13-year veteran teacher from Prince George’s County Public Schools. Currently, he serves as the instructional technology coach at Charles Carroll Middle School, a 1:1 iPad school.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media