What Works and Why: Spotlight on a Successful 1 to 1 Program
Vicki Davis withWilliam Simpson
Our guest has been a team leader on the implementation of a 1 to 1 program that has experienced exceptional success. Learn what worked and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
October 24, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
William Simpson is a 13-year veteran teacher from Prince George’s County Public Schools. Currently, he serves as the instructional technology coach at Charles Carroll Middle School, a 1:1 iPad school.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media