What Works and Why: Spotlight on a Successful 1 to 1 Program
Vicki Davis withWilliam Simpson
Our guest has been a team leader on the implementation of a 1 to 1 program that has experienced exceptional success. Learn what worked and why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
October 24, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
William Simpson is a 13-year veteran teacher from Prince George’s County Public Schools. Currently, he serves as the instructional technology coach at Charles Carroll Middle School, a 1:1 iPad school.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media