What You Need to Know About Engaging Gifted Children
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Chris Taibbi, Nancy Blair, Anthony Cody
Gifted children have special needs. How can you tell if your child is gifted? What do you need to know to help them make best use of their gifts?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 29, 2013 Differentiated Instruction
Chris Taibbi has 15 years’ experience in public education. He is a gifted resource teacher for elementary and middle schools in Roanoke, VA and has co-authored two books for teachers, including Demystifying Differentiation in Middle School. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and former middle-school teacher and administrator. Anthony Cody worked in the high-poverty schools in Oakland for 24 years. He writes a popular Education Week blog.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media