What You Need To Know About Engaging Gifted Children
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Chris Taibbi, Nancy Blair, Anthony Cody
Gifted children have special needs. How can you tell if your child is gifted and what do you need to know to help them make best use of their gifts?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
June 29, 2013 Parents Channel
Chris Taibbi has 15 years’ experience in public education. He is a gifted resource teacher for elementary and middle schools in Roanoke, VA and has co-authored two books for teachers, including Demystifying Differentiation in Middle School. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and former middle-school teacher and administrator. Anthony Cody worked in the high-poverty schools in Oakland for 24 years. He writes a popular Education Week blog.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media