What’s Ahead for Education Budgets Under the New Congress?
Dan Domenech withJack Jennings
|How might Republican control of the House and Senate impact education budgets and policy? In this segment we take a look at what superintendents can expect.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 800 0
Jack Jennings (John F. Jennings), founded the Center on Education Policy in January 1995 and was its CEO and President until he retired in 2012. According to a poll of national leaders conducted by Education Week, that Center was one of the ten most influential organizations affecting school policy in the United States.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media