What’s Ahead for Education Budgets Under the New Congress?
Dan Domenech withJack Jennings
|How might Republican control of the House and Senate impact education budgets and policy? In this segment we take a look at what superintendents can expect.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 800 0
Jack Jennings (John F. Jennings), founded the Center on Education Policy in January 1995 and was its CEO and President until he retired in 2012. According to a poll of national leaders conducted by Education Week, that Center was one of the ten most influential organizations affecting school policy in the United States.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media