What’s Really Behind the Literacy Gap?
John Micklos, Jr. with Timothy Shanahan
The gap in reading skills between various ethnic, racial and economic groups persists. In fact, large numbers of American children have serious literacy problems. In this segment we take an up close look at the latest data on the causes of the literacy gap and current thinking on how to close it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media