When Education Technology Problems Arise, Who Do You Call?
Susan Bearden, Nathan Stevensand Alex J Podchaski
Education technology and education technology problems are inseparable. When ed tech problems surface, what are the best sources you can turn to for help?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 23, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan M. Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). A former K-12 Technology Director and Senior Fellow in the Office of Educational Technology at the U.S. Department of Education, and is the author of Digital Citizenship: A Community-Based Approach. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media