When Education Technology Problems Arise, Who Do You Call?
Susan Bearden, Nathan Stevensand Alex J Podchaski
Education technology and education technology problems are inseparable. When ed tech problems surface, what are the best sources you can turn to for help?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
January 23, 2018 EdTechCHAT
Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan M. Bearden is an educational consultant, author, blogger, and speaker who serves as the Digital Equity Project Director for the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN). A former K-12 Technology Director and Senior Fellow in the Office of Educational Technology at the U.S. Department of Education, and is the author of Digital Citizenship: A Community-Based Approach. Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media