When Students Fail: What Does It Really Mean? What’s a Teacher to Do?
Rae Pica with Anthony Cody, Lisa Dabbs
|When student failure happens, it impacts the student, the teacher, the parent, the school, and more. What does student failure really mean and how should teachers respond?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 30, 2014 Teachers' Aid
Anthony Cody worked in the high-poverty schools in Oakland for 24 years, 18 of them as a middle school science teacher. He does workshops for teachers around science education, teacher leadership, and project-based learning. Lisa Dabbs spent 19 years as an administrator. Her passion is to support and mentor teachers and administrators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media