When Students Fail: What Does It Really Mean? What’s a Teacher to Do?
Rae Pica with Anthony Cody, Lisa Dabbs
|When student failure happens, it impacts the student, the teacher, the parent, the school, and more. What does student failure really mean and how should teachers respond?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
May 30, 2014 Teachers' Aid
Anthony Cody worked in the high-poverty schools in Oakland for 24 years, 18 of them as a middle school science teacher. He does workshops for teachers around science education, teacher leadership, and project-based learning. Lisa Dabbs spent 19 years as an administrator. Her passion is to support and mentor teachers and administrators.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media