When Students Fail: What Does it Really Mean? What’s a Teacher to Do?
Rae Pica withAnthony Cody, Lisa Dabbs
When student failure happens it impacts the student, the teacher, the parent, the school, and more.What does student failure really mean and how should teachers respond?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
May 30, 2014 Educators Channel
Anthony Cody worked in the high-poverty schools in Oakland for 24 years, 18 of them as a middle school science teacher. He does workshops for teachers around science education, teacher leadership, and project-based learning. Lisa Dabbs spent 19 years as an administrator. Her passion is to support and mentor teachers and administrators.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media