When Students Fail: What Does it Really Mean? What’s a Teacher to Do?
Rae Pica withAnthony Cody, Lisa Dabbs
When student failure happens it impacts the student, the teacher, the parent, the school, and more.What does student failure really mean and how should teachers respond?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
May 30, 2014 Educators Channel
Anthony Cody worked in the high-poverty schools in Oakland for 24 years, 18 of them as a middle school science teacher. He does workshops for teachers around science education, teacher leadership, and project-based learning. Lisa Dabbs spent 19 years as an administrator. Her passion is to support and mentor teachers and administrators.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media