When Students Struggle with Following Directions
Rae Pica withChanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed, and Melanie Link Taylor
Some students follow directions well, some don’t. Let’s talk about why and what teachers can do about it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
January 27, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Chanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed is an early childhood strategist and leadership coach, founder of DiscoverED Consulting (www.discoveredconsulting.com). She trained thousands of educators spanning 6 continents and 16 countries. Melanie Link Taylor teaches both general ed. and Special Ed. She blogs on education topics at MzTeachuh.blogspot.com.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media