When Students Struggle with Following Directions
Rae Pica withChanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed, and Melanie Link Taylor
Some students follow directions well, some don’t. Let’s talk about why and what teachers can do about it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
January 27, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Chanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed is an early childhood strategist and leadership coach, founder of DiscoverED Consulting (www.discoveredconsulting.com). She trained thousands of educators spanning 6 continents and 16 countries. Melanie Link Taylor teaches both general ed. and Special Ed. She blogs on education topics at MzTeachuh.blogspot.com.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media