When Students Struggle with Following Directions
Rae Pica withChanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed, and Melanie Link Taylor
Some students follow directions well, some don’t. Let’s talk about why and what teachers can do about it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
January 27, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Chanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed is an early childhood strategist and leadership coach, founder of DiscoverED Consulting (www.discoveredconsulting.com). She trained thousands of educators spanning 6 continents and 16 countries. Melanie Link Taylor teaches both general ed. and Special Ed. She blogs on education topics at MzTeachuh.blogspot.com.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media