When Students Struggle with Following Directions
Rae Pica withChanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed, and Melanie Link Taylor
Some students follow directions well, some don’t. Let’s talk about why and what teachers can do about it.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
January 27, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Chanie Wilschanski M.S.Ed is an early childhood strategist and leadership coach, founder of DiscoverED Consulting (www.discoveredconsulting.com). She trained thousands of educators spanning 6 continents and 16 countries. Melanie Link Taylor teaches both general ed. and Special Ed. She blogs on education topics at MzTeachuh.blogspot.com.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media