When Teachers Quit: What Happens to Kids, Schools, Education Equity
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJonathon Crossley
In this premier episode, we look at why teachers leave the field, the impact on high poverty schools and a key factor that could get more teachers to stay.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
May 9, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jonathon Crossley is the 2014 Arkansas Teacher of the Year noted for transformational improvements in student outcome averages: 17-24 on ACT, 36%-92% on state assessments, 8th grade -11.5 grade reading level improvements. He is a proud first generation college graduate who is passionate about educational equity.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media