When Teachers Quit: What Happens to Kids, Schools, Education Equity
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJonathon Crossley
In this premier episode, we look at why teachers leave the field, the impact on high poverty schools and a key factor that could get more teachers to stay.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
May 9, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jonathon Crossley is the 2014 Arkansas Teacher of the Year noted for transformational improvements in student outcome averages: 17-24 on ACT, 36%-92% on state assessments, 8th grade -11.5 grade reading level improvements. He is a proud first generation college graduate who is passionate about educational equity.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media