When Teachers Quit: What Happens to Kids, Schools, Education Equity
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins withJonathon Crossley
In this premier episode, we look at why teachers leave the field, the impact on high poverty schools and a key factor that could get more teachers to stay.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
May 9, 2015 Teachers of The Year Radio
Jonathon Crossley is the 2014 Arkansas Teacher of the Year noted for transformational improvements in student outcome averages: 17-24 on ACT, 36%-92% on state assessments, 8th grade -11.5 grade reading level improvements. He is a proud first generation college graduate who is passionate about educational equity.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media