When the Standards and Stakes are Tough, Tough Teachers Flip
Jon Bergmann with Eun Jung Kim
The big takeaway in this episode is that the flipped class model works ina high-stakes environment. Learn more.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
November 17, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Eun Jung Kim is on duty as a public high school teacher since 1997, and major Korean language education, with a master’s degree.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media