When the Standards and Stakes are Tough, Tough Teachers Flip
Jon Bergmann with Eun Jung Kim
The big takeaway in this episode is that the flipped class model works ina high-stakes environment. Learn more.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
November 17, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Eun Jung Kim is on duty as a public high school teacher since 1997, and major Korean language education, with a master’s degree.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media