When the Standards and Stakes are Tough, Tough Teachers Flip
Jon Bergmann with Eun Jung Kim
The big takeaway in this episode is that the flipped class model works ina high-stakes environment. Learn more.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
November 17, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Eun Jung Kim is on duty as a public high school teacher since 1997, and major Korean language education, with a master’s degree.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media