When the Standards and Stakes are Tough, Tough Teachers Flip
Jon Bergmann with Eun Jung Kim
The big takeaway in this episode is that the flipped class model works ina high-stakes environment. Learn more.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
November 17, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Eun Jung Kim is on duty as a public high school teacher since 1997, and major Korean language education, with a master’s degree.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media