When Your Teen Feels the Need to Be Perfect
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Robyn Silverman, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
|Some teens are determined to succeed in school with the best grades, the best body, the best clothes, the best group of friends, and to get into the best college. Is this just a passion for excellence or an obsession with being perfect? Where is the line? Does it really matter?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 24, 2012 Teaching Teens
Dr. Robyn Silverman is a well-known parenting resource, body image expert, and child & teen development specialist. An award-winning writer, experienced professional speaker, and success coach, she has been the content consultant for 17 books for middle school students. Kathryn Stamoulis, PhD, is a counselor and educational psychologist. She teaches Tweens & Teens at Temple University.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media