When Your Teen Feels the Need to Be Perfect
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Robyn Silverman, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
|Some teens are determined to succeed in school with the best grades, the best body, the best clothes, the best group of friends, and to get into the best college. Is this just a passion for excellence or an obsession with being perfect? Where is the line? Does it really matter?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 24, 2012 Teaching Teens
Dr. Robyn Silverman is a well-known parenting resource, body image expert, and child & teen development specialist. An award-winning writer, experienced professional speaker, and success coach, she has been the content consultant for 17 books for middle school students. Kathryn Stamoulis, PhD, is a counselor and educational psychologist. She teaches Tweens & Teens at Temple University.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media