When Your Teen Feels the Need to Be Perfect
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Robyn Silverman, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
|Some teens are determined to succeed in school with the best grades, the best body, the best clothes, the best group of friends, and to get into the best college. Is this just a passion for excellence or an obsession with being perfect? Where is the line? Does it really matter?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 24, 2012 Teaching Teens
Dr. Robyn Silverman is a well-known parenting resource, body image expert, and child & teen development specialist. An award-winning writer, experienced professional speaker, and success coach, she has been the content consultant for 17 books for middle school students. Kathryn Stamoulis, PhD, is a counselor and educational psychologist. She teaches Tweens & Teens at Temple University.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media