When Your Teen Feels the Need to Be Perfect
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Dr. Robyn Silverman, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
|Some teens are determined to succeed in school with the best grades, the best body, the best clothes, the best group of friends, and to get into the best college. Is this just a passion for excellence or an obsession with being perfect? Where is the line? Does it really matter?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
May 24, 2012 Teaching Teens
Dr. Robyn Silverman is a well-known parenting resource, body image expert, and child & teen development specialist. An award-winning writer, experienced professional speaker, and success coach, she has been the content consultant for 17 books for middle school students. Kathryn Stamoulis, PhD, is a counselor and educational psychologist. She teaches Tweens & Teens at Temple University.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media