Where Are the Most Thoughtful Discussions on Education Reform Taking Place?
Nancy Blair,Tom Whitby, Stacey Cool
This week, go in search of the most thoughtful discussions of pedagogy and methodology to change the education system.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 29, 2014 EdChat Radio
Stacey Cool has taught Chemistry and AP Chemistry for the past 11 years in Merced, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Seattle. She has been running a technology-rich classroom for 6 years and enjoys sharing her successes and failures with her PLN both in person and online. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media