Where Are the Most Thoughtful Discussions on Education Reform Taking Place?
Nancy Blair,Tom Whitby, Stacey Cool
This week, go in search of the most thoughtful discussions of pedagogy and methodology to change the education system.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 29, 2014 EdChat Radio
Stacey Cool has taught Chemistry and AP Chemistry for the past 11 years in Merced, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Seattle. She has been running a technology-rich classroom for 6 years and enjoys sharing her successes and failures with her PLN both in person and online. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media