Where Are the Most Thoughtful Discussions on Education Reform Taking Place?
Nancy Blair,Tom Whitby, Stacey Cool
This week, go in search of the most thoughtful discussions of pedagogy and methodology to change the education system.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.6K 0
April 29, 2014 EdChat Radio
Stacey Cool has taught Chemistry and AP Chemistry for the past 11 years in Merced, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Seattle. She has been running a technology-rich classroom for 6 years and enjoys sharing her successes and failures with her PLN both in person and online. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media