Where Assessments Go Wrong: Getting Assessment Right
Matt Wachel and Rick Stiggins.
|This is a good time of year to take a look at assessments. How can students help us improve the process?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 10.3K 1
May 26, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Rick Stiggins is author of The Perfect Assessment System (ASCD) and the founder and retired president of the Assessment Training Institute (ATI), a professional-development company created and designed to provide teachers, school leaders, policymakers, and communities with the assessment literacy they need to face today’s assessment challenges. Host and ASCD Emerging Leader Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media