Where Assessments Go Wrong: Getting Assessment Right
Matt Wachel and Rick Stiggins.
|This is a good time of year to take a look at assessments. How can students help us improve the process?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 10.3K 0
May 26, 2017 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Rick Stiggins is author of The Perfect Assessment System (ASCD) and the founder and retired president of the Assessment Training Institute (ATI), a professional-development company created and designed to provide teachers, school leaders, policymakers, and communities with the assessment literacy they need to face today’s assessment challenges. Host and ASCD Emerging Leader Matt Wachel is an elementary assistant principal in the Park Hill School District in Kansas City, MO.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media