While You Are Teaching, Student Attention Spans Are Shrinking
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Patricia Scott
Many teachers have noticed that the attention span of students in their classes appears to be shrinking. What is the solution to this increasing trend?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 502 0
October 29, 2018 Teaching Teens
Patricia Scott has more than 15 years of corporate leadership experience--coupled with a Ph.D. in Communication, 13 years as a lecturer in the Communication Program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and author of two national best-selling books including Getting a Squirrel to Focus: Engage and Persuade Today’s Listeners.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media