While You Are Teaching, Student Attention Spans Are Shrinking
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Patricia Scott
Many teachers have noticed that the attention span of students in their classes appears to be shrinking. What is the solution to this increasing trend?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 504 0
October 29, 2018 Teaching Teens
Patricia Scott has more than 15 years of corporate leadership experience--coupled with a Ph.D. in Communication, 13 years as a lecturer in the Communication Program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and author of two national best-selling books including Getting a Squirrel to Focus: Engage and Persuade Today’s Listeners.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media