While You Are Teaching, Student Attention Spans Are Shrinking
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Patricia Scott
Many teachers have noticed that the attention span of students in their classes appears to be shrinking. What is the solution to this increasing trend?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 507 0
October 29, 2018 Teaching Teens
Patricia Scott has more than 15 years of corporate leadership experience--coupled with a Ph.D. in Communication, 13 years as a lecturer in the Communication Program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and author of two national best-selling books including Getting a Squirrel to Focus: Engage and Persuade Today’s Listeners.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media