While You Are Teaching, Student Attention Spans Are Shrinking
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Patricia Scott
Many teachers have noticed that the attention span of students in their classes appears to be shrinking. What is the solution to this increasing trend?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 502 0
October 29, 2018 Teaching Teens
Patricia Scott has more than 15 years of corporate leadership experience--coupled with a Ph.D. in Communication, 13 years as a lecturer in the Communication Program at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, and author of two national best-selling books including Getting a Squirrel to Focus: Engage and Persuade Today’s Listeners.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media