Who Are Your Trusted Advisors? Who Should They Be?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Bob Frisch, David Bloomfield
|When it’s time to make those tough leadership decisions who do you turn to for trusted advice? Is it always the same handful of people? When should you look outside of your trusted advisors? How do you determine who should be at the table to get the right advice, at the right time, to make the right decision?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 2.1K 0
October 25, 2011 Directors and Administrators Channel
Bob Frisch, managing partner of The Strategic Offsites Group, is the author of Who Really Makes the Big Decisions in Your Company? in this month’s Harvard Business Review and his new book, Who’s In The Room? How great leaders structure and manage the teams around them. David Bloomfield is Professor of Education Leadership, Law, and Policy at Brooklyn College and the City University.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media