Who Are Your Trusted Advisors? Who Should They Be?
Holly Elissa Bruno with Bob Frisch, David Bloomfield
|When it’s time to make those tough leadership decisions who do you turn to for trusted advice? Is it always the same handful of people? When should you look outside of your trusted advisors? How do you determine who should be at the table to get the right advice, at the right time, to make the right decision?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
Share 2.1K 0
October 25, 2011 Directors and Administrators Channel
Bob Frisch, managing partner of The Strategic Offsites Group, is the author of Who Really Makes the Big Decisions in Your Company? in this month’s Harvard Business Review and his new book, Who’s In The Room? How great leaders structure and manage the teams around them. David Bloomfield is Professor of Education Leadership, Law, and Policy at Brooklyn College and the City University.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media