Who Has Control of Your PTA Funds?
Betsy Landers with Heather Dean, CPA
So, who has the ultimate decision-making control over PTA funds? Is it the PTA president, school principal, the school district or anyone else? To answer these questions and more National PTA President Betsy Landers interviews the ultimate expert on this subject, Heather Dean, Deputy Executive Director, in charge of finance and operations at National PTA.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media