Who Has Control of Your PTA Funds?
Betsy Landers with Heather Dean, CPA
So, who has the ultimate decision-making control over PTA funds? Is it the PTA president, school principal, the school district or anyone else? To answer these questions and more National PTA President Betsy Landers interviews the ultimate expert on this subject, Heather Dean, Deputy Executive Director, in charge of finance and operations at National PTA.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media