Who Has Control of Your PTA Funds?
Betsy Landers with Heather Dean, CPA
So, who has the ultimate decision-making control over PTA funds? Is it the PTA president, school principal, the school district or anyone else? To answer these questions and more National PTA President Betsy Landers interviews the ultimate expert on this subject, Heather Dean, Deputy Executive Director, in charge of finance and operations at National PTA.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Betsy Landers
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media