Who Has Most Influenced Your Teaching and How?
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Cynthia “Mama J” Johnson, Pernille Ripp, Rita Platt
|For many of us, the reason we teach and how we teach has been influenced by others. In this segment, we ask ourguests to share who has influenced their teaching and how?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 11, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Dr. Cynthia “Mama J” Johnson is an educator, speaker, and author. and dedicated 30+ years serving as a classroom teacher, an elementary, middle, and high school principal, a district-level project leader, and a district-wide professional development trainer. Pernille Ripp, author and educator, is a 7th-grade teacher in Oregon, WI. She is also creator of the Global Read Aloud Project. Rita Platt is the author of Working Hard, Working Happy: Cultivating a Climate of Effort and Joy in the Classroom and is a principal in the St. Croix Falls, SD in Wisconsin.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media