Who Has Most Influenced Your Teaching and How?
Larry Ferlazzo with Dr. Cynthia “Mama J” Johnson, Pernille Ripp, Rita Platt
|For many of us, the reason we teach and how we teach has been influenced by others. In this segment, we ask ourguests to share who has influenced their teaching and how?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
March 11, 2018 Classroom Q & A
Dr. Cynthia “Mama J” Johnson is an educator, speaker, and author. and dedicated 30+ years serving as a classroom teacher, an elementary, middle, and high school principal, a district-level project leader, and a district-wide professional development trainer. Pernille Ripp, author and educator, is a 7th-grade teacher in Oregon, WI. She is also creator of the Global Read Aloud Project. Rita Platt is the author of Working Hard, Working Happy: Cultivating a Climate of Effort and Joy in the Classroom and is a principal in the St. Croix Falls, SD in Wisconsin.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media