Who Is Leading the Way on Rethinking Academic Assessment?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Dean Shareski
|There is broad agreement that how we assess students’ academic progress is broken. Today we look at possible solutions and who is leading the way.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
March 25, 2018 UnearthED
Dean Shareski is the Community Manager for Discovery Education. He also teaches at Wilkes University. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota and author of Renegade Leadership: Creating Innovative Schools for Digital Age Learners. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media