Who is Teaching Your Teen Grit, Curiousity and Optimism?
Why Your Teen’s IQ is Not as Important as You Might Think
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Paul Tough, Sam Chaltain, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
Our guests say that our emphasis on I.Q., testing and scores undermines the development of critical qualities your teen needs to succeed in life. What are these skills, where and how are they learned? Tune in and find out if your teen is on the right track.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media