Who is Teaching Your Teen Grit, Curiousity and Optimism?
Why Your Teen’s IQ is Not as Important as You Might Think
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Paul Tough, Sam Chaltain, Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
Our guests say that our emphasis on I.Q., testing and scores undermines the development of critical qualities your teen needs to succeed in life. What are these skills, where and how are they learned? Tune in and find out if your teen is on the right track.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media