Whoa! I Found Condoms In My Daughter’s Bag
Dr. Joe Mcilhaney, M.D. & Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D.
|It’s every parent’s nightmare. You’re cleaning up your daughter’s room, stumble across her back pack and surprise! Inside you find a package of condoms. Pardon the cliche, but what’s a mother to do? Hopefully you never need to listen to this segment but if you do, our guests offer clear and helpful guidance on what to say and do next.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Dr. Meg Meeker’s Web Site
Share 6.3K 0
May 8, 2009 Sex Education 2.0
Joe S. McIlhaney, Jr., MD, is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist who resides in Austin, Texas, with his wife, Marion. In 1995, he left his private practice of 28 years to devote his full-time attention to working with the Medical Institute for Sexual Health, a nonprofit medical/educational research organization. . Kathryn Stamoulis, Ph.D. is a counselor and educational psychologist residing in New York City. She specializes in adolescent development, specifically adolescent sexuality and internet behaviors.
More from Meg Meeker
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media