Why Are Edcamps Preferred by Many Over Traditional Professional Development?
Steven Anderson, Nancy Blair, Dan Callahan
In this segment from the 10/15/13 #Edchat, we discuss the growing popularity of Edcamps.
Edchat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 948 0
October 22, 2013 EdTech Radio
Dan Callahan is an Instructional technology Specialist, Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Edcamp Foundation, and a graduate professor. Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media