Why Are Edcamps Preferred by Many Over Traditional Professional Development?
Steven Anderson, Nancy Blair, Dan Callahan
|In this segment from the 10/15/13 #Edchat, we discuss the growing popularity of Edcamps.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
Dan Callahan is an Instructional technology Specialist, Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Edcamp Foundation, and a graduate professor. Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
by T. Whitby
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/jack1/public_html/wp-content/themes/pulsetheme-child-theme/templates/loop/loop-track.php on line 24
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media