Why Are Education Marketers Falling Behind the Education Community?
Bob Stimolo, Lisa Schmucki, Sandy Fivecoat, Fran Simon
|The education community has enthusiastically and rapidly adopted social media. Virtually every major education association and organization has a Facebook page, a Twitter page and is using online radio. Even the typically slow moving Department of Education is using social media as a marketing tool. Yet many school marketers are still sitting on the social media side lines. Why are school marketers behind the curve and does it matter?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
May 8, 2009 K-12 Marketers Channel
Bob Stimolo is president of School Marketing Research Institute and the publisher of School Marketing Newsletter, now in its 30th year of publication. Lisa Schmucki is the founder & CEO at edWeb.net and CEO at Bridgepoint Marketing Services. Sandy Fivecoat is CEO of WeAreTeachers and has been a teacher, administrator, and university researcher. Fran Simon is Chief Engagement Officer of Engagement Strategies, LLC. Fran has been a professional early childhood educator since 1981.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media