Why Are Education Marketers Falling Behind the Education Community?
Bob Stimolo, Lisa Schmucki, Sandy Fivecoat, Fran Simon
|The education community has enthusiastically and rapidly adopted social media. Virtually every major education association and organization has a Facebook page, a Twitter page and is using online radio. Even the typically slow moving Department of Education is using social media as a marketing tool. Yet many school marketers are still sitting on the social media side lines. Why are school marketers behind the curve and does it matter?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
May 8, 2009 K-12 Marketers Channel
Bob Stimolo is president of School Marketing Research Institute and the publisher of School Marketing Newsletter, now in its 30th year of publication. Lisa Schmucki is the founder & CEO at edWeb.net and CEO at Bridgepoint Marketing Services. Sandy Fivecoat is CEO of WeAreTeachers and has been a teacher, administrator, and university researcher. Fran Simon is Chief Engagement Officer of Engagement Strategies, LLC. Fran has been a professional early childhood educator since 1981.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media