Why Are Preschool Expulsions Rising Rapidly?
Mark Ginsberg and Rae Pica with Dr. Walter Gilliam
|Dr. Walter Gilliam uncovers why preschool expulsions are on the rise, and what approaches could be made, and how teachers and parents can help.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
April 29, 2009 NAEYC Radio
Dr. Walter S. Gilliam is the Director of The Edward Zigler Center in Child Development and Social Policy and Assistant Professor of Child Psychiatry and Psychology at the Child Study Center, Yale School of Medicine. He is a Senior Advisor to the National Association for the Education of Young Children and a fellow at the National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families (Zero to Three) and the National Institute for Early Education Research.
More from Mark Ginsberg
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media