Why Are So Many Teens Cheating in School?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Ken Kiewra and Sue Blaney
|Recent reports have estimated that About 80% of high school students have cheated, and that cheating is not only on the rise, but is reaching epidemic proportions. Why are so many teens cheating? Who cheats more, boys or girls? Why is this trend on the rise and what can parents and teachers do about it?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.3K 0
May 8, 2009 Teaching Teens
Kenneth A. Kiewra is professor of educational psychology at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Professor Kiewra is certified in elementary education and secondary English education. He has authored over 60 articles along with three books, including Teaching How to Learn. Sue Blaney is an award-winning author, speaker, and publisher specializing in supporting parents in successfully raising teenagers.
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media