Why Are Some Kids Smarter?
Dr. David Perlmutter with host Rae Pica
|Parents have a brief but powerful window of opportunity to positively affect their child’s brain development. In this segment Dr. Permutter discusses the tools parents need to maximize their child’s intelligence, the key to future success in our competitive world.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
May 2, 2009 Parents Channel
David Perlmutter MD, FACN, a Board-Certified Neurologist, has achieved international recognition for his pioneering advances in neurological diseases. Perlmutter is author of Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten. His scientific publications have appeared in the most well-respected medical journals including The Journal of the American Medical Association.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media