Why Are Some Kids Smarter?
Dr. David Perlmutter with host Rae Pica
|Parents have a brief but powerful window of opportunity to positively affect their child’s brain development. In this segment Dr. Permutter discusses the tools parents need to maximize their child’s intelligence, the key to future success in our competitive world.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
May 2, 2009 Parents Channel
David Perlmutter MD, FACN, a Board-Certified Neurologist, has achieved international recognition for his pioneering advances in neurological diseases. Perlmutter is author of Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten. His scientific publications have appeared in the most well-respected medical journals including The Journal of the American Medical Association.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media