Why Are Some Kids Smarter?
Dr. David Perlmutter with host Rae Pica
|Parents have a brief but powerful window of opportunity to positively affect their child’s brain development. In this segment Dr. Permutter discusses the tools parents need to maximize their child’s intelligence, the key to future success in our competitive world.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
May 2, 2009 Parents Channel
David Perlmutter MD, FACN, a Board-Certified Neurologist, has achieved international recognition for his pioneering advances in neurological diseases. Perlmutter is author of Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten. His scientific publications have appeared in the most well-respected medical journals including The Journal of the American Medical Association.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media