Why Are Some Kids Smarter?
Dr. David Perlmutter with host Rae Pica
|Parents have a brief but powerful window of opportunity to positively affect their child’s brain development. In this segment Dr. Permutter discusses the tools parents need to maximize their child’s intelligence, the key to future success in our competitive world.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
May 2, 2009 Parents Channel
David Perlmutter MD, FACN, a Board-Certified Neurologist, has achieved international recognition for his pioneering advances in neurological diseases. Perlmutter is author of Raise a Smarter Child by Kindergarten. His scientific publications have appeared in the most well-respected medical journals including The Journal of the American Medical Association.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media