Why Are Some Teens More Resilient Than Others?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Sam Goldstein, Ph.D., Amy McCready
While some teens fall apart under even minor pressure, others seem to have more capacity to cope. This ability to handle stress and adversity is called resilience and it’s critical to success in life. In this segment we ask our guest experts to explain why some tweens and teens have a greater ability to handle the stress in their lives than others.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media