Why Are Some Teens More Resilient Than Others?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Sam Goldstein, Ph.D., Amy McCready
While some teens fall apart under even minor pressure, others seem to have more capacity to cope. This ability to handle stress and adversity is called resilience and it’s critical to success in life. In this segment we ask our guest experts to explain why some tweens and teens have a greater ability to handle the stress in their lives than others.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media