Why Are Some Teens More Resilient Than Others?
Dr. Regina Rei Lamourelle with Sam Goldstein, Ph.D., Amy McCready
While some teens fall apart under even minor pressure, others seem to have more capacity to cope. This ability to handle stress and adversity is called resilience and it’s critical to success in life. In this segment we ask our guest experts to explain why some tweens and teens have a greater ability to handle the stress in their lives than others.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Dr. Regina Lamourelle
Latest EDwords Articles
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media