Why Are We So Hard on Ourselves? Maybe It Is Because…
Jon Harper with Teresa Gross
Why are many of us who work in education so hard on ourselves? Today’s episode may provide some clues and solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
January 13, 2017 MY BAD
Teresa Gross is currently a Middle School Literacy Teacher in Rochester, New York. She strives every day to find a healthy balance between fitness, work and her personal life.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media