Why Are We So Hard on Ourselves? Maybe It Is Because…
Jon Harper with Teresa Gross
Why are many of us who work in education so hard on ourselves? Today’s episode may provide some clues and solutions.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.2K 0
January 13, 2017 MY BAD
Teresa Gross is currently a Middle School Literacy Teacher in Rochester, New York. She strives every day to find a healthy balance between fitness, work and her personal life.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media