Why Community College Partnerships Are Critical to K-12 School Systems
Dan Domenech with Walter G. Bumphus
|School leaders are increasingly acknowledging that educating the next generation requires extraordinary collaboration.In this episode, we look at the multiple benefits of cultivating partnerships between K-12 systems and the higher education community.
@bamradionetwork #suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 792 0
December 4, 2018 School Administrators Radio
Dr. Walter G. Bumphus is President and CEO of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC). AACC is the national voice of community colleges serving 1,108 two-year institutions.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media