Why Community College Partnerships Are Critical to K-12 School Systems
Dan Domenech with Walter G. Bumphus
|School leaders are increasingly acknowledging that educating the next generation requires extraordinary collaboration.In this episode, we look at the multiple benefits of cultivating partnerships between K-12 systems and the higher education community.
@bamradionetwork #suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 794 0
December 4, 2018 School Administrators Radio
Dr. Walter G. Bumphus is President and CEO of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC). AACC is the national voice of community colleges serving 1,108 two-year institutions.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media