Why Computer Science Is Not Just for Geeks
Vicki Davis with Alfred Thompson
Learning to write computer code is a skill that our guest believes is not just for geeks and will be increasingly important to students and teachers in the future.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 9.3K 0
May 20, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Alfred Thompson currently teaches computer science at Bishop Guertin High School in New Hampshire. He has also been a software developer and worked at academic relations at Microsoft. He is the author of several computer science textbooks, project books, and a blog about computer science education. He was recently elected to the board of the Computer Science Teachers Association.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media