Why Did It Take Me Years to Realize? Teaching Is Not About Me
Jon Harper with Starr Sackstein
Some people like to learn from the mistakes of others. Some prefer trial, error, and reflection. Perhaps how we learn from mistakes is not important, as long as we learn.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1 0
July 3, 2016 MY BAD
Starr Sackstein teaches writing and journalism in New York City. She is a National Board-certified teacher and the New York director for the Journalism Education Association. Sackstein is also the author of the book Teaching Mythology.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media