Why Did It Take Me Years to Realize? Teaching Is Not About Me
Jon Harper with Starr Sackstein
Some people like to learn from the mistakes of others. Some prefer trial, error, and reflection. Perhaps how we learn from mistakes is not important, as long as we learn.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1 0
July 3, 2016 MY BAD
Starr Sackstein teaches writing and journalism in New York City. She is a National Board-certified teacher and the New York director for the Journalism Education Association. Sackstein is also the author of the book Teaching Mythology.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media