The Teacher-Principal Relationship: Why Is It Often So Rocky?
Rae Pica with Gail Connelly, Kathleen “Katie” Hoffman, Stephen Sawchuk
If the primary goal is to educate children and both teachers and principals are committed to this, why is there so often an adversarial relationship between the two? Beneath the surface talk of collaboration, why is there often a palpable adversarial spirit between principals and teachers? What is the role of trust and respect in this dynamic? What can be done about it?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media