Part II: Why Do Some White Women Struggle with Managing Black Women?
Holly Elissa Bruno withMarquita Furness Davis, Cori Berg, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Dwight Carter
When white women supervise black women, cultural differences can create significant and often unspoken leadership challenges. Tune in to an uncommonly transparent discussion on this issue.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media