Why Do Some White Women Struggle with Managing Black Women?
Holly Elissa Bruno withMarquita Furness Davis, Cori Berg, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Dwight Carter
When white women supervise black women, cultural differences can create significant and often unspoken leadership challenges. Tune in to an uncommonly transparent discussion on this issue.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media