Part II: Why Do Some White Women Struggle with Managing Black Women?
Holly Elissa Bruno withMarquita Furness Davis, Cori Berg, Brandi Pritchett-Johnson, Dwight Carter
When white women supervise black women, cultural differences can create significant and often unspoken leadership challenges. Tune in to an uncommonly transparent discussion on this issue.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
MORE: Visit Holly Elissa Bruno’s Web Site
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media