Why Do Teens Run Away, What Can Parents Do?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Maureen Blaha, Annie Fox, M.Ed, Justin Boudreau
Our guests help us unpack the dynamics that drive students to run away and provide both prevention tips and support resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 2, 2014 Parents Channel
Maureen Blaha is the executive director of the National Runaway Safeline, the federally-designated national communication system for runaway and homeless youth. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Justin Boudreau is an educator who challenges youth to think vs. telling them what to think.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media