Why Do Teens Run Away, What Can Parents Do?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Maureen Blaha, Annie Fox, M.Ed, Justin Boudreau
Our guests help us unpack the dynamics that drive students to run away and provide both prevention tips and support resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 2, 2014 Parents Channel
Maureen Blaha is the executive director of the National Runaway Safeline, the federally-designated national communication system for runaway and homeless youth. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Justin Boudreau is an educator who challenges youth to think vs. telling them what to think.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media