Why Do Teens Run Away, What Can Parents Do?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Maureen Blaha, Annie Fox, M.Ed, Justin Boudreau
Our guests help us unpack the dynamics that drive students to run away and provide both prevention tips and support resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 2, 2014 Parents Channel
Maureen Blaha is the executive director of the National Runaway Safeline, the federally-designated national communication system for runaway and homeless youth. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Justin Boudreau is an educator who challenges youth to think vs. telling them what to think.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media