Why Do Teens Run Away, What Can Parents Do?
Dr. Regina Lamourelle with Maureen Blaha, Annie Fox, M.Ed, Justin Boudreau
Our guests help us unpack the dynamics that drive students to run away and provide both prevention tips and support resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
June 2, 2014 Parents Channel
Maureen Blaha is the executive director of the National Runaway Safeline, the federally-designated national communication system for runaway and homeless youth. Annie Fox, M.Ed. is an educator and award-winning author. Justin Boudreau is an educator who challenges youth to think vs. telling them what to think.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media