Why Edcamps Are Going Viral in Michigan
Kristen Swanson with Andrew Steinman & Brad Wilson
The Edcamp model of professional development is growing at an exceptional pace in Michigan. In this segment we explore what driving the Edcampers in the state.
Share 1.9K 0
June 17, 2013 EdCamp Radio
Andrew Steinman is an educational technology consultant for Kent ISD in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Brad Wilson is a former 4th grade teacher turned Ed Tech Consultant. He has the privilege of supporting educators in Jackson County, MI with meaningful and innovative technology integration strategies.
More from Kristen Swanson
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media