Why Edcamps Are Going Viral in Michigan
Kristen Swanson with Andrew Steinman & Brad Wilson
The Edcamp model of professional development is growing at an exceptional pace in Michigan. In this segment we explore what driving the Edcampers in the state.
Share 1.9K 0
June 17, 2013 EdCamp Radio
Andrew Steinman is an educational technology consultant for Kent ISD in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Brad Wilson is a former 4th grade teacher turned Ed Tech Consultant. He has the privilege of supporting educators in Jackson County, MI with meaningful and innovative technology integration strategies.
More from Kristen Swanson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media