Why EdChat? Why EdChat Radio?
Tom Whitby, Shelly Sanchez Terrell, Steven Anderson
|Welcome to the premier episode of EdChat Radio. In this segment we explain why thousands of educators are participating in EdChats each week, offer tips on how to easily get involved, explain why we’re now launching EdChat Radio and summarize what you can expect to get from listening.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 6, 2012 EdTech Radio
Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network, St. Joseph’s College NY group. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and one of the top educators in social media. Steven Anderson is the Director of Instructional Technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools. He has won several awards including being named a 2012 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media