Why EdChat? Why EdChat Radio?
Tom Whitby, Shelly Sanchez Terrell, Steven Anderson
|Welcome to the premier episode of EdChat Radio. In this segment we explain why thousands of educators are participating in EdChats each week, offer tips on how to easily get involved, explain why we’re now launching EdChat Radio and summarize what you can expect to get from listening.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
December 6, 2012 EdTech Radio
Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network, St. Joseph’s College NY group. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and one of the top educators in social media. Steven Anderson is the Director of Instructional Technology for the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools. He has won several awards including being named a 2012 ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media