Why Educators and Education Need Mobile Apps
Vicki Davis withAlefiya Bhatia
Our guest explains why it’s now essential for every educator and every school to know more about mobile apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 27, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Alefiya Bhatia believes that involved communities result in higher academic and social outcomes, stronger values, and increased future success for students. This passion led her to start her company, Crescerance in 2011, where she has enabled over 150 educational institutions in America and throughout the world to better communicate with and engage their communities through the growing power of mobile.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media