Why Educators and Education Need Mobile Apps
Vicki Davis withAlefiya Bhatia
Our guest explains why it’s now essential for every educator and every school to know more about mobile apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 27, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Alefiya Bhatia believes that involved communities result in higher academic and social outcomes, stronger values, and increased future success for students. This passion led her to start her company, Crescerance in 2011, where she has enabled over 150 educational institutions in America and throughout the world to better communicate with and engage their communities through the growing power of mobile.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media