Why Educators and Education Need Mobile Apps
Vicki Davis withAlefiya Bhatia
Our guest explains why it’s now essential for every educator and every school to know more about mobile apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 27, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Alefiya Bhatia believes that involved communities result in higher academic and social outcomes, stronger values, and increased future success for students. This passion led her to start her company, Crescerance in 2011, where she has enabled over 150 educational institutions in America and throughout the world to better communicate with and engage their communities through the growing power of mobile.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media