Why Educators and Education Need Mobile Apps
Vicki Davis withAlefiya Bhatia
Our guest explains why it’s now essential for every educator and every school to know more about mobile apps.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.8K 0
February 27, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Alefiya Bhatia believes that involved communities result in higher academic and social outcomes, stronger values, and increased future success for students. This passion led her to start her company, Crescerance in 2011, where she has enabled over 150 educational institutions in America and throughout the world to better communicate with and engage their communities through the growing power of mobile.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media