Why Flipping Makes Your Class More Enjoyable for Students and You
Jon BergmannwithDominique Geocaris
In this segment our guest shares why flipping made her class more enjoyable for her and her students.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.2K 0
June 27, 2014 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Dominique Geocaris is a Spanish teacher at Warren Township High School in Gurnee, Illinois. She flips so in class she can actually hablar español!
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media