Why Have Educators Gone Wild About Coding?
Nathan Stevens, withSusan Bearden and Alex J Podchaski
The “Hour of Code” is coming to a school near you. Why are educators signing up their students and staff to learn a bit about coding? What are the benefits? Should you jump in? If so, how?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media