Why Have Educators Gone Wild About Coding?
Nathan Stevens, withSusan Bearden and Alex J Podchaski
The “Hour of Code” is coming to a school near you. Why are educators signing up their students and staff to learn a bit about coding? What are the benefits? Should you jump in? If so, how?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media