Why Have Educators Gone Wild About Coding?
Nathan Stevens, withSusan Bearden and Alex J Podchaski
The “Hour of Code” is coming to a school near you. Why are educators signing up their students and staff to learn a bit about coding? What are the benefits? Should you jump in? If so, how?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media