Why I Focused on the Hard Skills and Neglected the Soft Ones
Jon Harper withMike Curran, and Bonnie K. Curran, M.S.
How I learned that sometimes the lesson plans and grades just don’t matter.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
January 20, 2017 MY BAD
Bonnie K. Curran, M.S. is a Library Media Specialist Richboro Middle School, Bucks County, Pennsylvania and is in her 15th year of teaching the middle-level student. Mike Curran is a professor in the Department of Teacher Education at Rider University and served as a classroom teacher and department chair in New Jersey public schools. He has served as a supervisor, bureau manager, and interim assistant commissioner for the New Jersey Department of Education.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media