Why I Love Teaching
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins
If it’s February, it’s time to talk about “why I love teaching,” on #loveteaching. Join in as we share what inspires us.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
February 11, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Gary Abud is an innovative high school science teacher and instructional coach. In addition to his duties supporting the work of nearly 600 PreK-12 educators in the Grosse Pointe Public Schools. Steve Perkins is the 2014 Indiana Teacher of the Year. He has taught Latin for 24 years at middle school, high school, community college, and in addition to publishing numerous books and articles in a variety of areas, he presents multiple historical personages as an ancient Roman reenactor.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media