Why Interest in the Flippped Classroom Is Surging in South Korea
Jon Bergmann withJung Chanpil
Our guest is a documentarian who ‘s coverage of the flipped classroom has led to surging interest among teachers in South Korea.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
September 30, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Jung Chanpil is a documentary director working for KBS, a public broadcasting company in Korea. He has made 7 episodes of films regarding education revolution specifically focusing on Flipped classroom since 2013 so far.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media