Why Is Professional Development So Bad: How Do We Fix It?
Larry Ferlazzo with Heather Wolpert-Gawron, Diana Laufenberg, Dina Strasser, Debbie Silver
What are the biggest problems with professionaldevelopment for teachers and how can we solve them?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.5K 0
May 19, 2018 Classroom Q and A
Heather Wolpert-Gawron is a middle school teacher and author of Tween Crayons and Curfews: Tips for Middle School Teachers. Diana Laufenberg is a Nationally Board certified Social Studies teacher currently teaching 7th graders in Flagstaff, AZ. Dina Strasser is a fiction, non-fiction, and poetry writer. An ESL and English teacher for many years. Debbie Silver is an award-winning teacher, an internationally known presenter and humorist, an author of numerous books and educational journal articles.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media