Why Is Teaching So Hard? Why Do We Still Love It?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Colby Sharp
Join us for the last episode in the series on why teaching is so hard. In this segment, we turn our attention to why we love teaching despite the challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
December 9, 2017 UnearthED
Colby Sharp is a fifth grade teacher in Parma, Michigan. He is the co-founder of Nerdy Book Club, and the author/editor of The Creativity Project. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor, MI.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media