Why Is Teaching So Hard? Why Do We Still Love It?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Colby Sharp
Join us for the last episode in the series on why teaching is so hard. In this segment, we turn our attention to why we love teaching despite the challenges.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
December 9, 2017 UnearthED
Colby Sharp is a fifth grade teacher in Parma, Michigan. He is the co-founder of Nerdy Book Club, and the author/editor of The Creativity Project. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor, MI.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media