Why Is There a Gap Between the PD Teachers Get and the PD Teachers Want?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby and DennisDill
In the episode, we look at the professional development gap and discuss what can be done to close it.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 13, 2016 EdChat Radio
Dennis Dill currently teaches 6th grade Social Studies at Jewett School of the Arts, a STEAM school in Winter Haven, Florida. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia,and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media