Why Is There a Gap Between the PD Teachers Get and the PD Teachers Want?
Nancy Blair, Tom Whitby and DennisDill
In the episode, we look at the professional development gap and discuss what can be done to close it.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 13, 2016 EdChat Radio
Dennis Dill currently teaches 6th grade Social Studies at Jewett School of the Arts, a STEAM school in Winter Haven, Florida. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia,and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media